- To promote and support married life
- To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
Our vision is of a world where God's love is shown through loving, respectful, and flourishing relationships.
Mothers Union Prayer
We thank you for your love so freely given to us all.
We pray for families around the world.
Bless the work of the Mothers Union
as we seek to share your love
through the encouragement, strengthening and support of marriage and family life.
Empowered by your Spirit, may we be united in prayer and worship,
and in love and service reach out as your hands across the world.
In Jesus' name. Amen
In 1967 St Peter’s Mothers Union Branch was commenced by...
Doris's Story I received the Order of Australia Medal for service...
Attached is the first newsletter from our new Overseas and...